Do money matters mystify you?
- How do I save for retirement?
- Are payday loans a good idea?
- How can I protect myself from identity theft?
The WoW! Library staff are participating in several events.
- Saturday, April 23, 2016 -- Sierra Vista Mall, Clovis, noon-4pm
- Monday, April 25, 2016 -- Courthouse Park, Fresno, 11am-2pm
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 -- River Park, Fresno, noon-4pm
The FCPL has links to useful resources on renting, saving, retiring, and credit.
Shannon Morrison of the WithOut Walls Library talked with Kim and Kopi on KMPH-26 about Money Smart Week and the library's National Poetry Month writing contest.
Knowing how to take care of your money is an important skill. If you don't watch your money, you'll watch it fly away.